May 31, 2012

THE STREETS OF THE INVISIBLES

streets

Don't you love it when you start a post about one thing, then while searching for links/references/whatever, you get swept up by something completely different?

This video is so just so freaking cool! It's only just popped up on my radar (and you know I'm such a tastemaker...) despite being out for a good few months.

The level of creativity, and the concept of taking google earth creating a dramatic piece with it is just astounding. I've got no idea how he did it, and so well! The audio is linked brilliantly with each frame. I'm not sure why this is so awesome, I think I'm still getting past the fact that he used Google Earth! Whaaaat?!

Alright, I'll stop raving. Watch This. Seriously It's Cool.

Artist: Remo Raucher

Sauced

No comments:

Post a Comment