May 24, 2012

Ooh! Let me just click this link here... Wait, where in the internet am I?

I found this little gem on Coudal's blog. This blog is a time warp so be prepared to find yourself in the wierd part of the internet after opening one or two of their links. It's a great resource of all their inspiration, and that as a consumer is interesting to see. I always wonder what the creatives do behind their desks and this blog ladies and gentlemen is the answer.

This short film Hobbies is something I could see being submitted for Pause. It has an interesting commentary on how attention span is constantly shrinking especially now where one minute you'll be reading an article about Siri sending all your requests to a black box and the next you'll be watching "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" wondering how that happened. So I can understand this guy's frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment